General Meeting Information
Registration fees for the 2022 Annual Meeting include:
- Most scientific sessions (including TEAM Program and Laboratory Technician programs)
- Admission to the Corporate Forums and Exhibit Hall
- Thursday’s Welcome Reception
- Friday’s President’s Reception
- Complimentary Lunches
Become a member of the AO and take advantage of all the benefits of membership including a savings on our registration fees. Membership applications must be received at least one week before each deadline date to be eligible for the discounted member rate. To become a member, visit us online at osseo.org/become-a-member.
NEW! – Premier Member Registration Package:
The Premier Member Registration package is available to AO members until December 20th (or the first 75 registrants) and includes the following items to help maximize your experience at the meeting:
- General Registration
- Preferred seating at the Plenary Sessions
- One (1) Morning With the Masters Session on Friday (a $125 value)
- Priority badge pick-up to avoid any lines
Continuing Education Credit Information
See complete details about earning ADA-CERP here.
Team and Laboratory Technician program attendees
Anyone registering ONLY for the Saturday Team or Laboratory Technician Programs may pick up their registration materials at the Meeting Registration Desk in the Lobby of the San Diego Convention Center beginning on Saturday, February 26th. The Team or Laboratory Technician registration fee includes lunch and access to the Exhibit Hall on Saturday.
Active Duty Military Registration Discount
Actively serving military personnel from any country may receive the early registration rate but are encouraged to pre;-register early. After the early registration deadline of December 20, please contact the AO Registration office at email@example.com or 847-439-1919 for instructions.
COVID-19 Health and Safety
The safety and well-being of all Annual Meeting attendees and exhibitors is a top priority for the Academy. We are closely monitoring the situation related to COVID-19 and plan to adhere to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, along with any federal, state and local government mandates in place at the time of our meeting.
The primary goal will be to maintain transparency and accurately convey the health and safety measures being taken at the Annual Meeting. As such, AO will communicate what attendees can expect on-site in terms of social distancing requirements, masking protocols and safety precautions prior to the meeting based on current guidance.
The Academy also:
- Encourages all attendees to receive a COVID-19 vaccination and if necessary, be tested prior to arrival.
- Encourages all attendees to bring their own PPE.
- Encourages all attendees to complete a “Self-Assessment” health checklist daily before leaving their hotel room.
- Encourages all attendees to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and to stay in their room if they are exhibiting any symptoms.
- Is requiring all attendees and exhibitors to complete a form/waiver during the registration process, agreeing to follow any safety protocols that are in place or risk expulsion from the meeting.
- Will provide guidance regarding new meeting etiquette and utilize on-site signage to reinforce established health & safety measures.
- Will ensure hand sanitizing stations will be readily available.
- Will arrange for a First Aid Station to be staffed during show hours to provide assistance to any attendee who requires medical services. All health and safety protocols are subject to change.
Please continue to check the COVID protocol information web page on this website. The Academy will continue to post updates as they become available.
The convention hotels include the Marriott Marquis, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, and the Omni San Diego. All of these hotels are walking distance to the San Diego Convention Center.
Hotel reservations must be made through onPeak, the official AO housing Bureau, either online or by phone at 855-904-2787 (US & Canada) or 312-527-7300 (International). A credit card guarantee is required. The hotels will not accept reservations directly. For best availability, make your reservation online at: https://compass.onpeak.com/e/012606871/
Get details on room rates and reservations here. The deadline for hotel reservations is Monday, January 17, 2022.
Connect on AO’s Social Media Channels
Follow AO on these social media channels for news and updates about the 2021 Virtual Meeting and other Academy News. #ao22sandiego